Biotech Led by 29-Year-Old CEO Now Worth Billions With No SalesCynthia Koons and Leslie Picker
Investors are giving Axovant Sciences Ltd. an almost $3 billion valuation after its public-market debut. Not bad for a company that is years away from making a dime of sales, if it ever does.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner