Bank of Canada Says Housing Price Crash Remains Biggest RiskGreg Quinn
The Bank of Canada said a crash in housing prices that are overvalued by as much as 30 percent remains the biggest risk to the country’s financial system, a danger that has edged higher on the drop in crude oil prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’