African Bank Plans Comeback by October Amid Continued LossesRenee Bonorchis
African Bank Ltd., which collapsed in August, plans to start a new lender built from its viable assets by October and forecast that losses posted in the previous fiscal year would continue into the first half.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon