Tyrie Back for New Term to Head U.K. Parliament Treasury PanelSvenja O’Donnell
Andrew Tyrie, the Conservative lawmaker who headed the Treasury Select Committee before this year’s election, is set to be reappointed after no one challenged him, according to a person familiar with the workings of the panel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill