Moody’s Reveals Details of $1.5 Billion Cirque du Soleil DealChristopher Palmeri
TPG Capital and its partners are putting $630 million into their purchase of Cirque du Soleil after agreeing to buy the acrobatic troupe from founder Guy Laliberte for $1.5 billion in April, according to a report released Wednesday by Moody’s Investors Service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet