LightInTheBox Rises as Volume Surges on Aokang Stake PurchaseRichard Richtmyer
LightInTheBox Holding Co. jumped to a two-week high as trading volume surged after the Chinese online retailer said Zhejiang Aokang Shoes Co. has agreed to purchase more than a quarter of the company’s equity at a premium to Tuesday’s closing price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy