LeBron’s Aussie Sidekick Uses Grit to Offset Tall Poppy SyndromeMason Levinson
The NBA Finals have made a star of Australian guard Matthew Dellavedova, and the biggest obstacle to his marketability might be his cultural heritage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem