Aircraft Spew 3% of Greenhouse Gases, EPA Says in Emissions PlanJim Snyder
Aircraft account for 3 percent of all U.S. greenhouse-gas emissions and warrant regulation, the Environmental Protection Agency said as it expanded a fight against climate change beyond automobiles and power plants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap