Puerto Rico Water Agency Said to Plan $700 Million Bond SaleMichelle Kaske
Puerto Rico’s water-supply agency plans to sell about $700 million of debt as soon as June 24, according to three people familiar with the sale who asked for anonymity because the deal hasn’t been finalized.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018