CEO of Peer-to-Peer Loan Investor Eaglewood Is Said to DepartJody Shenn, Tracy Alloway and Noah Buhayar
Eaglewood Capital Management Chief Executive Officer Jon Barlow, who helped his investment firm become the first to bundle loans from a so-called peer-to-peer lender into bonds, has left the company, according to three people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’