Jefferies’ EM Credit Strategist Segal Leaves CompanyLuca Casiraghi
Richard Segal, the head of emerging-markets credit strategy at Jefferies International in London, said he left the company last week.
Segal, who joined the investment bank in 2011, declined to comment on his future plans. Officials at the company in London declined to comment on his departure.
Segal joined Jefferies from brokerage firm Knight Capital Group, where he was in charge of emerging-markets strategy, he said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It's Gone Too Far
- European Stocks Falter After Asia Rally; Oil Rises: Markets Wrap
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day
- Singapore Plans to Boost Goods and Services Tax to 9%