Japan’s GPIF to Reach New Asset Goal in Year or Two, Ito SaysTom Redmond, Shigeki Nozawa and Masaaki Iwamoto
The world’s biggest pension fund, which pledged last year to cut its bond holdings and double its target for stocks, will probably reach the split in a year or two, the top government adviser on the change said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life