Most Indian Stocks Retreat as Sun Pharma Leads Drugmakers LowerRajhkumar K Shaaw
Most Indian stocks fell, with the benchmark index capping its longest losing streak in two months, as Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. paced declines among its peers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018