Here's a Smart Trade-Off for New Car Buyers
The latest numbers on new car buying show that a flurry of purchases in May lifted the annualized sales rate to 17.8 million. That's well ahead of the 16.7 million pace from a year ago, and it's the highest level in 10 years. No surprise, most consumers are borrowing to make the purchase.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap