Hedge Fund Titans Bacon, Robertson Back New Manager AxarSimone Foxman
Andrew Axelrod, a former managing director at Mount Kellett Capital Management, is starting his own hedge fund firm with backing from billionaires Louis Moore Bacon and Julian Robertson.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap