College graduates have come out on top in this economic recovery. Their wages have outstripped those of less-educated Americans, and their jobless rate remains much lower. Now, they can chalk up another win: They're increasingly more emboldened to leave their job voluntarily than someone with a high-school diploma.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs