Namibia Exploring Barge Option to Plug Electricity DeficitNasreen Seria
Namibia is exploring the option of using barges with power plants to help plug an electricity shortage that may reach 300 megawatts in the next two years, Finance Minister Calle Schlettwein said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon