Huge Hospital Markups in U.S. Dominated by For-Profit ChainsMichelle Fay Cortez and Caroline Chen
The two biggest U.S. hospital chains operate many of the facilities named in a new report as charging some patients prices far higher than what government programs pay -- 10 times as much, in some cases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses