GE Said to Near Canada Deal as Ares Seeks Other Loan AssetsMatthew Monks and Richard Clough
General Electric Co. is poised for a $12 billion deal as soon as Monday to sell more than half of its U.S. private-equity lending arm to Canada Pension Plan Investment Board while Ares Management LP seeks to buy the rest of that business, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’