Alibaba’s Jack Ma Visits U.S. to Lure Businesses Into ChinaSpencer Soper and Lulu Yilun Chen
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. Chairman Jack Ma will visit New York and Chicago this week, seeking to pitch China’s middle class as a growth opportunity for American business and his e-commerce company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing