Lawmakers: Don’t Take China-Linked U.S. Hack Lying DownDavid Lerman
The Obama administration should retaliate for a cyber-attack on federal employee records that was the worst breach the U.S. government has ever suffered, members of Congress said on Sunday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’