Lira Falls to Record Amid Stock Rout as AK Party Loses MajorityConstantine Courcoulas
Turkey’s lira weakened to an all-time low and stocks plunged after voters denied the ruling AK Party a majority government for the first time since 2002.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem