JPMorgan Extends Nigeria EM Index Decision on New GovernmentChris Kay and Paul Wallace
JPMorgan Chase & Co. extended a deadline to decide whether to remove Nigeria from its emerging market bond indexes tracked by more than $200 billion of funds, as a new government in Africa’s biggest economy settles in.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs