Wal-Mart Picks New Chairman at Meeting Billed as ‘Turning Point’Renee Dudley and Lauren Coleman-Lochner
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. named director Greg Penner as its next chairman and touted its e-commerce investments at an annual meeting that the retailer called a “turning point.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs