Japan to Review Clean Energy Incentive Program After Solar SurgeChisaki Watanabe
Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry will review the country’s incentive program for promoting use of renewable energy to tackle issues such as project delays and the dominance of solar power over other energy sources.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs