Chow Tai Fook Net Falls 25% on Weak China, Hong Kong SalesBloomberg News
Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Ltd., the world’s largest listed jewelry chain by revenue, said full-year profit fell 25 percent as sales weakened in China and major markets such as Hong Kong and Macau.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing