Behind Retailer Jeronimo Martins’s Ascent Is an Unassuming WomanHenrique Almeida
It’s easy to overlook Ana Luisa Virginia in the sea of Jeronimo Martins SGPS SA’s almost 87,000 employees. She’s about five feet tall, and her unassuming demeanor can be mistaken for timidity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem