World’s Worst Junk Bonds are Signal That Edcon ‘Haircut’ LoomsJanice Kew
Edcon Holdings Ltd. bondholders are signaling they want more clarity on plans to reorganize the company’s debt, the world’s worst-performing bonds rated below investment grade, after the South African fashion retailer said last week that it’s in talks with creditors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single