Rookie Coaches, Business Background Bring NBA Owners to FinalsRob Gloster
Business experience gave Joe Lacob and Dan Gilbert the confidence to hire unproven rookie coaches for their National Basketball Association teams. The risks paid off, as the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers start the NBA Finals tonight.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs