Rakuten to Raise $1.5 Billion in Japan, Overseas Share SaleDaryl Loo
Rakuten Inc. plans to raise as much as 188 billion yen ($1.5 billion) in a public share sale, mainly to pay down debt as the online mall operator pursues acquisitions to boost its Internet services business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’