Premium Gasoline Rally Threatens to Burn Luxury DriversLynn Doan and Kelly Gilblom
Refinery outages and rising demand have spurred a rally in wholesale premium gasoline prices from New York to the Gulf Coast that’s threatening to sting luxury car drivers at the pumps.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing