Discovery CEO Says Overseas Growth Soars on More Rights, ContentKristen Schweizer
Discovery Communications Inc., the U.S.- based pay-TV network that owns shows like “Gold Rush” and “Deadliest Catch,” is aiming for 65 percent of revenue from its international business in three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet