Carlyle, KKR Said to Mull Bids for $1.6 Billion ANZ Finance ArmBrett Foley and Narayanan Somasundaram
Buyout firms Carlyle Group LP and KKR & Co. are among parties weighing bids for Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd.’s vehicle and equipment financing unit, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs