U.S. Steelmakers File Trade Case Over Imports From ChinaSonja Elmquist
Steelmakers including U.S. Steel Corp. and Nucor Corp. filed a trade complaint alleging that imports of corrosion-resistant metal from China and four other countries are being sold in the U.S. at unfairly low prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem