Johnson’s London Garden Bridge Plans Rejected by AssemblyEddie Buckle
Mayor Boris Johnson’s plans for a Garden Bridge over the River Thames in the center of the U.K. capital were rejected by the London Assembly, the elected body that holds the mayor to account.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas