Japanese Stocks Fall for Second Day as Yen Gains After U.S. DataYuji Nakamura and Toshiro Hasegawa
Japanese stocks fell as investors took profits and weak U.S. economic data sent the dollar lower against the yen, damping the earnings outlook for exporters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis