Hong Kong PMI Gauge Slumps to Lowest Since 2011 on China DragBloomberg News
A gauge of Hong Kong’s economic health worsened to the weakest level since September 2011 last month as the drag from a slowdown in mainland China intensified.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem