Hong Kong Has New Boom-to-Bust Stock Mystery: Digital DomainKana Nishizawa
Digital Domain Holdings Ltd. became the latest Hong Kong stock to tumble after surging more than 500 percent in a matter of months, following declines in Hanergy Thin Film Power Group Ltd. and Goldin Financial Holdings Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis