Goldman Sachs Support Staff Top London Bonus League in SurveyRichard Partington
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. employees got the biggest bonuses among London support staff this year, with an average payout of 38,000 pounds ($58,014), more than seven times higher than at Societe Generale SA, according to Emolument.com.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018