Gecina Boosts Profit Forecast After $1.4 Billion Paris PurchaseDalia Fahmy
Gecina SA agreed to buy two office properties in Paris for 1.2 billion euros ($1.4 billion) and increased a full-year profit forecast as a result of the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis