Deutsche Bank’s Bittar Tried to Hire Tom Hayes Away From UBSLiam Vaughan and Gavin Finch
Christian Bittar, a former senior trader at Deutsche Bank AG, tried to hire Thomas Hayes from UBS Group AG, Hayes told U.K. prosecutors in 2013.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline