Brazil’s Worst Yet to Come as GM Cuts Output on 20% Sales DropChristiana Sciaudone and Leonardo Lara
General Motors Co. is cutting production in Brazil because it expects the bad news about Latin America’s largest economy will get worse.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet