UN Still Working on New Yemen Talks as Government Agrees to JoinSangwon Yoon and Mohammed Hatem
The United Nations is seeking confirmation from Yemen’s rebels that they’re ready to attend peace talks this month, and will push for a humanitarian pause during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, according to diplomats.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap