Treasuries Fall by Most in Two Weeks as European Bonds Sell OffSusanne Walker Barton and Lucy Meakin
Treasuries fell by the most in two weeks as a European bond-market selloff intensified and stronger U.S. economic data added to speculation the Federal Reserve may raise interest rates this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs