Rand Paul to Donors: NSA Fight is Helping Me Beat Hillary Clinton
On Tuesday afternoon, a majority of his colleagues will likely vote down amendments to the USA Freedom Act then end Kentucky Senator Rand Paul's current battle to smother most expiring provisions of the Patriot Act. Wasting no time, Paul's campaign is telling voters that the fight elevated the issue and elevated him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders