O’Brien Claims Made in Parliament Are Reportable, Judge SaysDara Doyle
An Irish court ruled that media organizations are free to report a lawmaker’s comments in parliament on the financial affairs of one of the country’s richest men, drawing a line under a growing controversy about press freedom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem