Asian Stocks Fall as Financials Lead Drop; Chinese Shares RiseAdam Haigh and Jonathan Burgos
Asian stocks fell for a second day, led by declines in financial and consumer companies, with Japanese shares snapping a 12-day winning streak. Chinese equities climbed as an index of smaller firms closed at a record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018