Colombia Says Isagen Ruling Risks Devaluing State-Owned AssetsOscar Medina and Christine Jenkins
A Colombian court’s decision to block the sale of power company Isagen SA sends a “perverse” message to international investors and risks devaluing shares in other companies owned by the state, the Finance Ministry said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn