Brazil Real Rises as Investors Embrace 100-Year Petrobras BondsPaula Sambo
Brazil’s real led Latin American currency gains a day after state-controlled Petroleo Brasileiro SA successfully returned to overseas capital markets with a $2.5 billion sale of 100-year notes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap