Bentley Expands in Hard-Hit Russia With Third Dealer in MoscowChris Reiter
Bentley, the maker of the $300,000 Mulsanne ultra-luxury sedan, added its third dealership in Moscow in anticipation that wealthier Russians will shrug off an impending recession and buy its planned Bentayga sport utility vehicle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas